Technip; 6 positions
Posting date: May 11, 2009 Expiry date: May 25, 2009
TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
Contract Engineer – PEKANBARU
1. Must possess minimum Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or Equivalent Engineering disciplines.
2. Minimum of 5 years of Contract management/construction experience in oil and gas business, either onshore construction or offshore structure fabrication.
3. Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
4. Successful candidate will be based in Pekanbaru.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to : email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Contract Engineer – Pekanbaru” on the subject email.
PROJECT ENGINEER –PEKANBARU
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Equivalent.
• Preferably registered Professional Engineer.
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience in Engineering with at least 2 years in the oil and gas industry.
• Experience to handle project meeting, project filling and archiving system.
• Ensure the proper coordination between the Engineering and Procurement disciplines.
• Ensure the technical coordination between various disciplines which includes document distribution and correspondence.
• Should possess management skills.
• Should possess good communication skills.
• Should be able to work effectively in a team, and maintain good quality of work.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Project Engineer – Pekanbaru” on the subject email.
SENIOR PIPELINE ENGINEER – JAKARTA
1. Shall have a minimum of 15 years working experience in Oil and gas Industry for Offshore and Onshore projects.
2. Shall have a n Engineering Degree (or recognized equivalent).
3. Should be familiar with International Codes and Standards and common industry practices for design of subsea pipelines, risers and associated facilities.
4. Should have working experience in various pipeline engineering design activities, including:
• Pipeline and riser mechanical design such as thickness, stability, expansion, spanning, collapse, etc. Pipeline, riser and spool stress analysis.
• Have a working knowledge of offshore construction and equipment.
• Shall have experience in preparation of MTO s, Cost Estimates, schedules, material and equipment specifications and data sheets.
5. Shall be Computer literate, i.e. shall be able to work on MS Office or equivalent. Experience in the use of AutoPIPE software is preferred. Experience in the use of industry standard software packages would also be an advantage.
6. Shall possess good communication skills in English language. Previous experience as a Team Leader and Good Team Player, and the ability to work with minimum supervision would be an added advantage.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “SR Pipeline Engineer” on the subject email.
SENIOR PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER- JAKARTA
1. Must possess minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized, fully accredited university in Indonesia.
2. Minimum of 10 years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas Engineering, Refining, Petrochemical Engineering/ Operation/ Design and Commissioning Support for Lead Process Safety Engineering.
3. Shall have good written and spoken English language communication skills.
4. Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM etc.
5. Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings like hazardous area classification with precise knowledge.
6. Should have analytical knowledge and report writing capabilities.
7. Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering (NFPA, SOLAS, API, IP etc) in Oil and Gas industry.
8. Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team of drafters.
9. Should be able to co-ordinate within the discipline and other disciplines.
10. Should be a fast learner and a team worker.
11. Should be able to interact with 3rd party specialist for safety studies.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Sr. Process Safety Engineer” on the subject email.
QA/QC Coordinator – Pekanbaru
Duties will include:
• Review customer specifications to ensure all technical aspects of contract are clear and understood.
• Liaise with the Customer on all quality, inspection and testing requirements.
• Provide a focal point for all technical based queries from subcontractors and suppliers.
• Provide support to the operations and maintenance team and subcontractors.
• Support Discipline Engineers in the preparation of work packs, Inspection and Test Plans and associated method statements and work instructions.
• Provide support to the Discipline Engineers relating to welding technology and inspection.
• Review Requests for Quotation (RFQ), scopes of work and implementation work packs prior to issue for action.
• Ensure Customer quality requirements are adhered to and that company procedures are followed.
• Provide written reports on quality activities as required by the Contract Manager.
• Assess and monitor the competence of external providers to provide compliant products and/or services.
• Coordinate and/or undertake inspection activities and prepare inspection records.
• Facilitate the identification, reporting, investigation, disposition and follow-up of process or product non-conformance.
• Initiate and verify suitability of corrective or preventive action where required to eliminate existing or potential causes of non-conformance.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “QA/QC Coordinator” on the subject email.
Job Title : INSTRUMENT DESIGNER
Nationality : Indonesian
Start Date : ASAP
Work Base : Balikpapan
– Shall have minimum 5 years relevant working experience in instrumentation field of Oil and Gas Industry for Offshore and Onshore projects.
– Shall have an Engineering DRAFTING Certification/Diploma, STM/SMA degree or equivalent.
– Familiar with international design codes and standards.
– Familiar of various instrumentation design activities like layouts, hook-ups and wiring schemes, etc.
– Shall possess good communication skills in English language. Previous experience as a Team Leader and Good Team Player would be added advantage.
– Computer literate and is required shall be proficient working on MS Office, AutoCAD, Micro station etc.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Instrument Designer” on the subject email.