An energy business involved in the oil and gas industry; 2 positions
Posting date: August 14, 2008 Expiry date: August 28, 2008
An Energy business involved in the oil and gas industry is immediately seeking highly motivated and experience professional to fill positions:
Only candidates who are ready to join immediately will be given preference.
• S1 from Engineering preferably from Mechanical.
• At least 5 years engineering experience in piping design/pipe stress oil & gas project.
• Good knowledge of piping engineering, pipe stress analysis, pipe support design, piping specifications, pipe wall thickness/materials, etc.
• Experience using Caesar is must.
• Min. Senior High School.
• More than 5 years experience as an instrument designer in oil & gas project.
• Good experience in designing for all instrument, location plan, routing layout, cable routing layout, instrument cable tray routing, instrument hook-up, etc.
Interested candidates please send your CV and resume to email@example.com and please state the position you are applying in subject