Posting date: July 07, 2008 Expiry date: July 21, 2008
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
We have a job opening for immediate employment.
ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
To ensure that the assigned Rotating Equipment modification or projects works are executed in an expedient, cost effective, safe manner and in compliance with the Company Engineering Standards and International Codes.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Rotating Equipment Software Application.
3. Basic Level of Rotating Equipment engineering work which included:
• Fundamental Principle.
• Project Support.
• Combustion Gas Turbine.
• Electric Machinery.
• Reciprocating Engines.
• Steam Turbine.
• Dynamic ( Centrifugal, Axial ) Compressors.
• Reciprocating Compressors.
• Screw Type Compressors.
• Centrifugal Compressor.
• Positive Displacement Pumps.
• Machinery Support Systems.
4. Rotating Equipment Engineering Work for 6-10 years experience.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV to:
This posting will be closed on 21 July 2008. Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.