Posting date: July 01, 2008 Expiry date: July 12, 2008
We have a job opening for immediate employment.
The primary responsibilities of the positions are to assist the engineers to:
• Maintain and enhance existing production database functionality
• Maintain comprehensive reservoir related database regularly
• Develop tools for production forecast and well data analysis
• Prepare annual reserve report and other external reports
• Other general engineering support
• BSc. in Petroleum Engineering, Informatics Engineering, or other related Engineering or Computer Science discipline
• Strong in database management with skills in common industry software (e.g Excel Macros, Access, etc )
• Exposure in the oil and gas industry
• Good spoken and written English
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
• High level of initiative, energy, and creativity, and a willingness to learn
• Analytical skills with a practical approach to problem solving
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email.
Send your application and CV to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com
This posting will be closed on 12 July 2008.
Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process